Thread: use of albums
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 05:50 PM
Pizza Chef

Thanked 1,078 Times in 620 Posts
ChowderMan is on a distinguished road
Default Re: use of albums

huoge state of Flux as the Don would say . . .

my old account date from 2010 or so, I think... as an organization stab, I took to using albums by year name - simply to reduce the number of pix to scroll thru... but I did upload stuff earlier to what was/is(?) called my 'bucket'

some who have had their links blocked report they cannot access the account even directly on the photobucket site without 'up$grading'

there's no mention I could find of 'grandfathered' accounts - I saw a citation from an earlier blurb about 'heavy users' would have to upgrade - but that does not appear anymore / now on the photobucket site. it must be a Trump site because there is tons of mysterious / fake / real / who knows / news floating around. such as the company has been bleeding to death for a while and is near death comma anyway . . .

ye olde "and how do you intend to pay for this expedition, Dr. Livingstone?" question has (fatally) plagued any number of "free sites" over the years. once the initial funding has been burned through, it can get quite dicey.

should be an interesting future - considering the number of photos that could / will disappear from Forums / & the like....