chilli powder hand grenades for crowd control

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
Hmmm... How about we all just eat peppers instead of turning them into weapons?

buckytom

Grill Master
rapidly expanding deliciousness, i'd say.

i'd bet you bam would throw himself on it to save his platoon and flavour his roasts...

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
i am not sure i would even want to be near all that... they are going to be using the Bhut Jolokia, that pepper scares me..lol

S.Shepherd

i am not sure i would even want to be near all that... they are going to be using the Bhut Jolokia, that pepper scares me..lol

and if it's in a freeze dried, ground powder like flour..yer screwed !!

We used to play around with OC alot when I played TJ Hooker:whistling:

when someones on the crapper, spray it under the crack of the door..or spray it in the vents of their patrol car. Good times:yum:

If you get sprayed enough, it just makes your face go numb. I'm afraid this stuff would be like setting your outside and insides on fire, especially if you inhale it

YeOldeStonecat

What'll they think of next?

Indian defence scientists are planning to put one of the world's hottest chilli powders into hand grenades.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8119591.stm

It's a natural progressioin.....pepper spray (oleoresin capsicum) has been around for a long time for up close control (pepper spray). Much more effective than chemically based variants (mace)...as some people are immune to mace. OC is 100% effective, as it causes a physiological reaction via mucous membranes (lungs, nasal, eyes).

S.Shepherd

It's a natural progressioin.....pepper spray (oleoresin capsicum) has been around for a long time for up close control (pepper spray). Much more effective than chemically based variants (mace)...as some people are immune to mace. OC is 100% effective, as it causes a physiological reaction via mucous membranes (lungs, nasal, eyes).

you must not have read my post

YeOldeStonecat

you must not have read my post

You winced and held your breath in OCAT classes. I did that the first few classes too..before I started assisting the instructors in doing lots of classes around the state. It didn't really hurt you til you took your shower when you got home..and it ran down out of your hair and onto your face with your pores all opened up from the hot shower steam.

But in actual confrontations with skells, there's tension, physical activity...and that means deep inhaled breathes. That's what OCAT is about..being inhaled through your mucous membranes.

And I have an insanely high tolerance for hot peppers...I've entered and won quite a few chili eating contests. Tie breakers being a plate of scotch bonnet/habanero peppers.

S.Shepherd

kinda hard to wince when yer on the shitter and get hosed ! (damn sgt. decided to try out a new tool for getting people out of a car without breaing the window.AKA a plastic tube )

The dept. actually tested out a few brands of OC and OC/CS combos.

We had a few that the straight OC didn't phase- a few drunks, and 1 sober. The oc/cs (freeze+p) was kungfu in a can:thumb: