This is what my family and I look like!

Fe Stomach

Most folks like that one,,,,but this is my favorite......
:yum::yum::yum::yum:
(honestly, I don't know who this is, but..... )

Attachments

• she will.jpg
    she will.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 327

Biskit

The first one must have been taken in about '97-8 with the Peterbilt milk truck I drove. I spent 6 years running farm routes from dairy farms to town.

The second is taken in my shop with a welder I'd just brought home.

Attachments

• Me 'n' Ol' Petey.JPG
    Me 'n' Ol' Petey.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 293
  • Me in my Natural Habitat.jpg
    Me in my Natural Habitat.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 289

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Biskit and Dan, you boys certainly look as if you enjoy your man-toys! ;-)

Lee

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i once checked w/ my my buddy on the hair maintence matter. he said he shaves it daily! when i got jake to completely shave his, he used clippers. my buddy used a razor. i'd imagine a flexible mutli-blade razor would be best.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
clippers down to short..then a good razor(mach 3 or similar)...some guys have to shave it everyday...me personally i wont shave it daily yet until my scalp gets use to being shaved

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
No skin conditioner or the like?

first step after you shave... rinse your head with cold water..that closes the pours back up....Then apply lotion (with SPF protection of at least 15) but a good aloe based conditioner will work...

PanchoHambre

picture.php

here's me and my boys down the shore two weeks ago, hard to believe that we had toes in the surf then and feet in the snow now. First time I took them to the beach, Tiger, my big boy LOVED IT, Chicken the chi was underhwlemed and positively miffed after he got accidentally dropped in the surf.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Heyyyyyy, Pancho! You popped up again! How're things with you?

Good to see you and "the boys"!

Lee

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Wow Pancho! Welcome back! We've missed you! You and your boys look like y'all had fun!

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
People are starting to tell me I look mean. LOL

If they really knew. Lol
42576308-0401-5417.jpg

Not sure how this is going to come out, posting from my phone

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

Paymaster

First one is my wife and I couple years back and second one is me and a pelican and third is me after I decided to go full bearded.

Attachments

• Nov. Vac 046.jpg
    Nov. Vac 046.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 306
  • David's Pelican.jpg
    David's Pelican.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 285
  • Santa Me .jpg
    Santa Me .jpg
    107 KB · Views: 279

Cooksie

Site Supporter
:clap: Great pictures, Paymaster! You two make a very nice couple. Beach is beautiful, and dang I've never held a pelican :eek:.

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Paymaster, I am glad to meet someone new at Netcooking. I am retired, but been going to college the last few years w/my daughter. I am here mostly in the summe when I am out of school. I do know most the regulars. that beach looks familiar. I was stationed at the Navy Base in glynco Ga. where them large wooden hangers are. I loved your pictures, especially holding the Pelican. How did that happen? I've been pretty close to them, but never been able to hold one. great Picture.
Dan

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Yeah, what about that pelican? There has to be an interesting story.

Dan ---- it's okay to be retired, man. ;)