Need help with a post

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Open a new window as reply, go to manage attachments-click on it to browse, then upload from your documents.
Then submit.
Hope that helps.

Attachments

• vl0008b045.jpg
    vl0008b045.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 183

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
go down to manage attachments from here....

Click on "Browse" ...
Click on the pic you want...
Click on "Upload" .... (you may have to widen the insert to see it.)
Scroll down till you can close that screen....
after you close that screen, scroll up to your "reply" screen, and look for the little paper clip, click where you want the pic in your reply box, then click on the paper clip, then click on your attachment.....click on "Submit"....... that should do it !:bbq3:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I'll also try to help:

Go to 'quick reply' and click 'Go Advanced'. Or start a new thread, both take you to a similar window.

Type the text you want in the post .. or type it later, but I usually type text first.

Then go down and click the manage attachments button.
Once you click that button you will see a window open (with browse buttons).
You click one of the browse buttons and a window will open to allow you to browse your computers files to pick the picture / image you want to post.

Find the pic or pics you want to post. Double click the picture you want to post or select it and click the 'open' button.
This will close the browse window and you'll be back to the window that opened up when you clicked 'manage attachments'.
If you want to post more than one picture in your post then click the next browse button and select a picture again.

Assuming you have all the pics you want to post selected, (the file names will show in the browse pics box. Click the upload pics button. This will copy the files from your computer to the FF server.

Once you see all the pics uploaded then you close the pop up window.

Now you are back at the original post that you clicked 'manage attachments' in. You'll notice under the manage attachments button that the images you selected in the previous window now show there (just the file names). Now your good to go, just hit the submit button and that's it.

Hope that helps. If not just post the spot where you got stuck.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Ok I took awhile doing this so I hope it helps. (I may need to make this 2 posts due to the number of pictures)

Here's what you do:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Close upload window when done choosing pictures/attachments.

picture.php

Last edited: