What new TV shows are you watching?

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Or going to watch?

I am sure I'm going to love "Blacklist" with James Spader - the first episode was great.

I liked "Hostages", too. And "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."

I've seen two episodes of "Sleepy Hollow". It has potential, but I'm leery about my long-term interest.

For half hour shows, I liked "Brooklyn 99", but did not care for "Dads" or "The Goldbergs" or "Trophy Wife".

What new shows are you folks watching and liking? Or not liking?

Lee

Ian M.

Morning, Lee - A bunch of us kind of got hooked on "Under The Dome" over the summer - I'm really glad it's been picked up for this upcoming season. What a concept! But we haven't head anyone else who liked it at all. Did anyone else
even watch it? Riveting.

Ian

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Ian,

With a few exceptions (Carrie, The Shining, for ex.), I prefer to read Stephen King rather than to watch his work.

At the moment, I'm listening to "Under the Dome" on CD in my car. It's going to take awhile, since Part I is 15 CD's! I'm loving it, though!

I may catch up with the TV version of the book when I've finished listening. Two of my friends are avid fans of the show.

Lee

chocolate moose

Super Site Supporter
I don't like to watch just an episode of a show, especially new ones. I prefer to record the new episodes and watch several together. If they get cancelled before that, though, I delete them all before I watch any. I can't commit to something that's not there for me. hehe

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
I was hooked on "Under the Dome" as well. I'm glad to hear it was picked up for another season.

I've been watching baseball so most shows I watch on Demand after they've aired.

I plan to check out "Hostages", "Blacklist", "Lucky 7", "The Millers" and "The Michael J. Fox Show". I watched the first episode of "Ironside" (it was a sneak peek)....that's going to be a good show.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
To be honest with you there really isn't many new shows I've seen the promos for that have caught my interest really. The one new show that I decided to record is Tomorrow People which is SciFi but it doesn't start for till Oct.