View Single Post
  #17  
Old 11-17-2017, 05:55 PM
Embryodad's Avatar
Embryodad Embryodad is offline
Restaurant Chef
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: North West NJ
Posts: 5,004
Thanks: 312
Thanked 573 Times in 463 Posts
Embryodad will become famous soon enough
Default Re: What's are you eating NCT - Sunday 11/12/2017 to Saturday 11/18/2017?

Quote:
Originally Posted by QSis View Post
Holy cow, Jimmy! Welcome back! Glad you and Tina are on the mend!

I've often raised my eyebrows in surprise (and, to be honest, in ENVY) at some of your meals - good to hear that you are going to "health-up" your diet a bit.

Lee
Yeah, thanks Lee. It was kind of rough cooking anything different, and or what we liked, because Tina mommy couldn't pass any solid foods through her stomach. She had been suffering with that for years. I forced her to go
and get it checked. She didn't go because she was thinking of the worst.

I had massive chest pains for months, and just took aspirin to get some relief. With holidays and birthdays in order, I tried to hold off so as not to mess up plans for everybody. Well..... I lost!!
Now, it's me and Mrs. Dash! Veggie burgers 90% of the time, and veggie hot dogs too! The other 10% is the In Moderation Meals!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Embryodad For This Useful Post:
lilbopeep (11-17-2017)