May 8th's dinner

chowhound

This hasn't been started yet?

This is as much as I've planned ahead all week. I went to the store for broccoli while it was on sale and ran into a couple humongous portobello caps, so I'm going to whip up a couple of those portobello pizzas like I saw the other night and toss a few wings on the grill to balance them out.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Ooooh, big portobellos! That's a great idea, Chow. I think I'll get some of those and make some pasta and a wilted spinach salad. It's going to be blazing hot here again today so a meatless dinner sounds good!

Derek

Banned
May 8ths Dinner?

Here's what I had for may 8th lunch & I will be hacing this for dinner as well.

minus the bacon because some fata** ate it in one sitting and you all know him!

531429336_WUSvx-L.jpg

Derek

Banned
Re: May 8ths Dinner?

I was about to ask you Buzz/mav :p "little inside joke"

if you could delete this post because I see a duplicate one.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
I'm going to Zorba's, a family owned and operated Greek restaurant with excellent food. I won't know what I'm having until I start drooling on the menu.

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter

Here's what I had for may 8th lunch & I will be hacing this for dinner as well.

minus the bacon because some fata** ate it in one sitting and you all know him!

531429336_WUSvx-L.jpg

That sandwich looks sooooo goood! I think we'll be having sub sandwiches for dinner tonight :wink:

Derek

Banned

Thank you RickisMom, It took 8 minutes to make :)

I'm glad you guys love my pictures.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter

What's that little green thingy ?........looks chewed on..........

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
They have them occasionally during the tourist season. Not tonight though, and no reservations required. Just show up and stuff yourself. ;)
Awww - it's always better with belly dancers. But I guess considering how beautiful your wife is, you won't be missing out on anything.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Awww - it's always better with belly dancers. But I guess considering how beautiful your wife is, you won't be missing out on anything.

What a nice thing to say, Terry. Thank you. I tried to give you karma for that but received a message telling me to "spread" or something. Isn't that naughty?

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
I'm beat. This grueling trudge towards commencement is going to give me a heart attack. Never got to the store...but have some things lying about that can be coaxed into cohesiveness with proper encouragement.

I've got some black pepper crusted brie that would go nicely with diced mango.

Cabernet soaked sopresatta with sliced mozzarella

Crostinis with tomato bruschetta

Oven roasted chicken wings with lemon oregano aioli

And Stoli Blueberri.....lots and lots of Stoli Blueberri:whistling:

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
Not sure. I just got done mowing, and I'm all hot and glistening, and not thinking about food!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I'm beat. This grueling trudge towards commencement is going to give me a heart attack. Never got to the store...but have some things lying about that can be coaxed into cohesiveness with proper encouragement.

I've got some black pepper crusted brie that would go nicely with diced mango.

Cabernet soaked sopresatta with sliced mozzarella

Crostinis with tomato bruschetta

Oven roasted chicken wings with lemon oregano aioli

And Stoli Blueberri.....lots and lots of Stoli Blueberri:whistling:
WOW!!! That's what you have laying around???:respect:You really are amazing, Vera. (And I really want to eat at your house tonight!)