What are you eating Sunday 4/21/2024 to Saturday 4/27/2024?

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Orange Chicken ...

Orange Chicken 4-23-24.JPG

Ginny

30 years ago today, I became Mrs.! Nothing fancy, but I've got a chicken cooking on the rotisserie. We'll have the chicken with some white COTB and salad. Just made some Thousand Island dressing for the salad. (Worst mistake of my life: starting making salad dressing at home. Now, only home-made will do.) Maybe we'll make it all special with Chocolate Mousse for dessert!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
30 years ago today, I became Mrs.! Nothing fancy, but I've got a chicken cooking on the rotisserie. We'll have the chicken with some white COTB and salad. Just made some Thousand Island dressing for the salad. (Worst mistake of my life: starting making salad dressing at home. Now, only home-made will do.) Maybe we'll make it all special with Chocolate Mousse for dessert!
I'm hoping you'll share some of your food pictures soon.
I've not seen any thus far.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Happy Anniversary, Ginny and DH!

Lee

marcusapollo

Ah, the culinary forecast for this week is looking deliciously promising! 🍽️

Sunday: How about some classic roast chicken with all the trimmings? Perfect for a cozy family dinner! 🍗

Monday: Let's spice things up with a zesty shrimp stir-fry. Quick, easy, and packed with flavor! 🍤

Tuesday: Taco Tuesday, anyone? Load up those tortillas with all your favorite fillings! 🌮

Wednesday: Hump day calls for comfort food! How about a hearty beef stew with crusty bread? 🍲🥖

Thursday: Time to go green with a vibrant veggie-packed salad. Don't forget the avocado! 🥗🥑

Friday: Fri-yay calls for pizza night! Homemade or delivery, the choice is yours! 🍕

Saturday: Let's brunch it up with some fluffy pancakes and fresh fruit. Maybe even a mimosa or two! 🥞🍓🥂

Bon appétit, and may your week be filled with tasty adventures! 😋🍴

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 8

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
This meatloaf is super!
It's very moist, the spinach gives it an interesting texture and the feta really comes through 😊
I've got containers for Jeff and I'm taking some over to work for Jules so she won't have to cook when she gets off tonight.

IMG_20240425_155209875.jpg
IMG_20240425_160321435.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
White pizza slice from a friend who loves it (I don't see it, myself). Heirloom tomato (this one was very good!) with truffle oil and Caesar salad. Boy, I am spoiled by making my own croutons - these storebought jobs are like rocks!

Lee

dinner.jpg

Ginny

Below is a shot of last night's chicken, in the Showtime. Dinner was great, but there's plenty of leftovers too! So, tonight, I'm using about half of the leftovers to make Taco Salads. There will be tortillas, baked into bowls and then filled with freezer refried beans, lime rice, chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, salsa and cheese. Will top all of that with sour cream and/or guac. There will still be more leftover chicken! Sigh.

IMG_8042.JPG
IMG_8042.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Below is a shot of last night's chicken, in the Showtime. Dinner was great, but there's plenty of leftovers too! So, tonight, I'm using about half of the leftovers to make Taco Salads. There will be tortillas, baked into bowls and then filled with freezer refried beans, lime rice, chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, salsa and cheese. Will top all of that with sour cream and/or guac. There will still be more leftover chicken! Sigh.

View attachment 66410View attachment 66410

Ginny, hope it's okay that I inserted the full image. Chicken looks fantastic! I never tire of leftover chicken!

Lee

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
Congratulations! Happy Anniversary!