What are you eating Sunday 4/14/2024 to Saturday 4/20/2024?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Air fryer boneless chicken thighs @400 for 20 minutes, basted after with a sauce of ketchup,honey,brown sugar and cracked black pepper.
Winter blend chopped broccoli and cauliflower/buttered - a little Dash seasoning.
Salad is spinach, sliced tomato, Bleu cheese dressing and sunflower seeds.
I think I can only manage one piece of chicken. Lol

IMG_20240414_154854110.jpg

SilverSage

Resident Crone
Shrimp grilled with a pineapple habenero baste. Glazed carrots and grilled asparagus.
Those shrimp we SOOOOO big - U8's. I cooked 14 of them (they were getting pretty icy in the freezer so I needed to cook them before they got freezer burn), but we each only ate 2. The rest are for lunches this week.
20240414_184856.jpg

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
Shrimp grilled with a pineapple habenero baste. Glazed carrots and grilled asparagus.
Those shrimp we SOOOOO big - U8's. I cooked 14 of them (they were getting pretty icy in the freezer so I needed to cook them before they got freezer burn), but we each only ate 2. The rest are for lunches this week.View attachment 66145
Gorgeous! ✨✨✨

Johnny West

Nancy’s trial she was juror on got over late - long story, she and two others hung the trial but alleged perp is facing more charges and will be retried on this one again… neither of us wanted to cook so stopped at BarBistro on way home. I had the waygu burger and soup of the day; collard greens, white beans, ham, and jalapeños. It was all good.

IMG_9055.jpeg
IMG_9056.jpeg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Nancy’s trial she was juror on got over late - long story, she and two others hung the trial but alleged perp is facing more charges and will be retried on this one again… neither of us wanted to cook so stopped at BarBistro on way home. I had the waygu burger and soup of the day; collard greens, white beans, ham, and jalapeños. It was all good.

View attachment 66178View attachment 66179

And it all looks wonderful!

Lee