Hobart N50 Mixing bowls?

Good morning. I just found this forum and had a question I can't seem to find an answer to on Google.

My grandpa gifted me a Hobart N50 5 quart mixer. That thing is a BEAST but I need to find a replacement bowl for it. I've found legit Hobart bowls but I was wondering if there were any other compatible brands I should look for.

Thank you

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
You may be able to find what you're looking for there.
Other websites are available when Googling "replacement bowls for mixers"/ none specific.

Shermie

Site Supporter
Just out of curiosity, while there, I looked up the N-50 mixer to see how much it is. $4,550 or so for it!!! Too expensive for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Run, run, run for something larger & cheaper!!!!!!!! :eek: :bolt:

Just out of curiosity, while there, I looked up the N-50 mixer to see how much it is. $4,550 or so for it!!! Too expensive for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Run, run, run for something larger & cheaper!!!!!!!! :eek: :bolt:
I was extremely lucky, my grandfather found it at an estate sale for $50, he didn't know anything about it but figured I could use it as I have a cottage bakery. The bowls are $100-$150 to replace. I think I'm gonna see if I can find a welder or someone that can reattach the part that came off as the bowl is in great condition other that the little part that came off.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I was extremely lucky, my grandfather found it at an estate sale for $50, he didn't know anything about it but figured I could use it as I have a cottage bakery. The bowls are $100-$150 to replace. I think I'm gonna see if I can find a welder or someone that can reattach the part that came off as the bowl is in great condition other that the little part that came off.

Good luck with your nice gift, Summers, and welcome to NCT!

Would love to have you introduce yourself on this thread, https://netcookingtalk.com/forums/forums/introductions-and-questions-forum.29/ and tell us what kind of things are your favorites to cook.

Lee