This is what my family and I look like!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Jeff treated Kasey and Peyton to gourmet burgers today in State College.

😊

received_718936637001799~2.jpeg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
This photo is of Kasey.
She was almost 4 years old.
She hid in the hall closet with a pair of scissors and proceeded to cut her hair.
Right before Christmas 😳🤣
Her Mother had her pictures taken anyway.
Man I sure remember that lol
View attachment 63581

Did Kasey have an explanation? She did a good job!

Lee

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Did Kasey have an explanation? She did a good job!

Lee
She was just a wee one.
She had an art set like playskool with a pair of little scissors, so she got ambitious and did it.
Kids do these things.
Her Aunt tried to fix it, but they eventually took her to a salon to have it fixed.

Domestic Goddess

awe thanks everyone. yes i have always been told that ... especially when i wear turquoise. it is the one (and only) feature that i like about myself.

here is a real pic of me (my hair used to be really short)... & the hubby ...
i have to take photos of myself because i am the one always behind the camera. this one was taken by me holding the camera out in front of me ... not too bad if i do say so myself ... and i do!

I love you too mom!!! :wub:
Great photo! Thank you for sharing it.

LastManStanding

Probably the best picture I have of myself to date.
All the others are ugh..
🤣
View attachment 63904
Your profile picture is great too. It's like Mona Lisa, the expressions on that photo are mysterious. Pensive mood? Angry? Sad? Blank? Creating a new recipe? Planning a murder? Thinking what to cook tonight? Reflecting on day's events? Or watching a drama on the TV? So many expressions only Da Vinci would be able to paint. :D

LastManStanding

Us at Seattle Scandinavian Museum today…

View attachment 64574
The added beauty of that picture, besides the lovely people in it, is the good old way of taking a photo - get someone else to capture the whole picture. What we see in most cases is self taken photos with two fingers held like a fork (V or L, I've heard they represent) :p I am not against them and I take self photos too, but I prefer the proper way of doing it.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
The sister on the left has your coloring. The one on the right has mine, LOL!

Lee
The one on the left is my sister Julie who passed away from bone cancer, after she had already been through breast cancer. You probably remember that.
The one on the right, Siobhan (we call her Jackie middle name Jacqueline) or Shiv- is my only surviving family member aside from my stepbrother Shane.
I look more like Jackie. We both have my Dad's facial features.