My roses are back!!

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
This is my favorite one and is VERY strong in smell. Never know what one will look like. Either a little yellow or just a little pink.

Attachments

• 100_2598.jpg
    100_2598.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 151
  • 100_2610.jpg
    100_2610.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 157

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Thank you! I have 9 bushes that do so beautifully, but, this one is my favorite of them all. Guess cause they are unpredictable, lol

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
my cousin has a shitzu...lets just say i will stick with my chihuahua..lol

love the smell of roses too.. hey wait there are no guys commenting on this thread..lol

lol...if I could have a dog, I don't think the kind I want would be very scary!!

Biskit

my cousin has a shitzu...lets just say i will stick with my chihuahua..lol

love the smell of roses too.. hey wait there are no guys commenting on this thread..lol

Except to ask a question:
What's better than roses on a piano?

The answer is.................................

Tulips on the organ!

:oops:

pugger

Awesome! :applause:

Ours have been coming in for a couple of weeks. I don't believe you can kill too many of them here. I cut them all down to the ground in Feb. I would provide pics, but need to develop photoshop skills to remove the weeds - I'm told that is a lot easier than weeding...:yum:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Awesome! :applause:

Ours have been coming in for a couple of weeks. I don't believe you can kill too many of them here. I cut them all down to the ground in Feb. I would provide pics, but need to develop photoshop skills to remove the weeds - I'm told that is a lot easier than weeding...:yum:
OMG!!! This is a great idea. (And here I've been on my hands and knees in the dirt pulling weeds.) I think Sushi posted a Photoshop Tutorial link recently........

simplicity

Brenham is indeed special! I've been there many times and they do have some fine roses. (Also happy cows!)

I went to Austin at Easter via 290 through Brenham and saw those cows. I could almost see the smiles on their faces as they munched through those hills of wild flowers. It put a smile on my face as well.