Random Picture Thread - Part Deux

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
mrpuss-650.jpg

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
oh, peep. sigh. a basement kitty is 1 with eyes like your kitty's or other traits like that.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
So youse guys like kitties with spooky eyes, eh? This is my daughter Emily and little kitty Tooter.....

Attachments

• tooter1.jpg
    tooter1.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 128
  • tooter2.jpg
    tooter2.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 126

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
My 2 cats are both 18 lbs. - that's 4 lbs. less than Buzz's Tooter! And I agree luvs, Emily is such a pretty girl! (And she's pregnant now, too, so she's even prettier.)

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I picked up this little scratching bed for my Pootie today (Wal-Mart $16). I am hoping that it stops him from wanting to scratch the edges of the sofa/chairs. It's made of corrugated cardboard, and it comes with catnip that you pour down into the holes. He was so funny! He wallowed all over it, using the thing to scratch his ears and back. Problem is, when he put his claws in it and tried to do "his thing" that he does on the furniture, the silly bed just slides across the carpet (serious engineering error on the manufacturer's part). So now I'm trying to figure out a way to make it heavier so that he will use it instead of my newly upholstered sofa.

3740715436_8eb4b7c018.jpg